Приветствую Вас Guest
|The category section|
|The entrance to the site|
Last Added Files
Материалов за текущий период нет.
Total online: 1
Главная » 2018 » February » 23 » Pentagon commented on reports on the transfer of the Su-57 to Syria
18:59Pentagon commented on reports on the transfer of the Su-57 to Syria
WASHINGTON, Feb 23. The United States does not consider Russian fighters of the fifth generation of the Su-57 as a threat to their military operations in Syria, said Pentagon spokesman Eric Pakhon.
Previously, with reference to social networks, the media reported that two fifth generation Su-57 fighters arrived in Khmeimim on the Russian military base in Russia, which are undergoing flight tests and have not yet been adopted.
The Su-57 is widely known as the "killers" of the F-22 and F-35 fighters of the US Air Force. Their arrival right now, when relations between Moscow and Washington seem to have reached the lowest point in a long time, is by no means accidental. In his opinion, the West clearly saw in this an unkind signal.
Vladimir Gutenev, head of the State Duma ( Lower House of Russian National Parliament) commission for the legal support of the development of defense industry organizations, told RIA News that the appearance of the Su-57 in Syria could become a deterrent for the air forces of neighboring countries that periodically invade the airspace of the Arab Republic without excluding the possibility of sending the newest fighters to this country.
"We do not believe that these fighters (Su-57 - Ed.) Will become a threat to our operations in Syria, and we will continue them (operations - ed.) Properly," said Pakhon. He added that the deployment of the newest fighters in Syria would contradict Moscow's declarations about the reduction of its contingent.
The Su-57 (formerly known as PAK FA) is the fifth-generation Russian fighter. The first serial batch of 12 cars is planned to be delivered to the Military Space Forces in 2019.
|Всего комментариев: 0|